Exhibits and films
5. Curator of the museum exhibit Water: The California Story, on water science and conservation in Southern California; San Diego Natural History Museum (2008–2010).
4. Curator of the museum exhibit Water: H2O = Life, on the natural history of water; San Diego Natural History Museum and American Museum of Natural History (2007–2008).
3. Curation (texts and research) for La Otra Cara de tu Ciudad, a photographic exhibit on the natural history of the basin of Mexico, placed on Reforma Avenue in Mexico City (2005).
2. Science script, field production, and on-camera narration of the giant screen film Ocean Oasis, winner of the 2001 Jackson Hole Award, and of the 2002 Wildscreen Award (Bristol, U.K.). [For trailers of the film, click (a) here or (b) here]
1. Curator and developer of the museum exhibit Desert and Sea, reflecting the evolutionary processes and the biodiversity of the Pacific Coastal Deserts of North America; San Diego Natural History Museum and Smithsonian Institution (1999).